Local Roots – A Cooperative Marketplace
Membership is at the heart of a cooperative. Local Roots is a producer/consumer co-op, which means both sellers and shoppers can join. This is a different concept from other co-ops you may have seen.
Why become a member?
While no membership is required to shop in the store, members receive benefits like:
- 1% of purchases rewarded quarterly in the form of ”Loyalty Dollars” to use in store
- 10% off fair trade items
- Use of online ordering system
- Discounts to classes & activities
- Voting in co-op elections
- Eligible for profit distribution
- Being part of the solution!
Get involved! Local Roots depends on caring, committed people to operate. Many volunteer opportunities are available to suit every need and interest. 10 hours of volunteer time can pay for your membership! Contact our market manager for more details info@LocalRootsWooster.com
Step 1. Review our Bylaws
Step 2. Review and sign our Membership_Agreement.
Step 3. Return with your membership fee to:
140 S. Walnut Street
Wooster, OH 44691