Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc.
Local Roots Market and Cafe is officially known as Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc. WLFC is governed by a board of 9 members each elected for a 3-year term by the membership. Elections take place annually in September. Any member in good standing with the co-op is eligible to vote or run in the election.
- President – Michael Jaeb
- Vice President – Bill Boyer
- Secretary – Margo Curl
- Treasurer – Marlene Barkheimer
- Betsy & John Anderson (2009) – email@example.com
- Marlene & Bill Boyer (2009) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Jaeb (2012) – email@example.com
- Margo Curl (2013)
- Debra Galaz (2013)
- Steve Finney (2013)
- Susan English & Bill Alkire (2015)
- Danya Morris (2015)
- Ellie Walsh (2015)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Board meetings are held monthly (the 1st or 2nd Wednesday) at 7:30 pm and are open to any member who would like to attend. At this time, Directors review co-op business, vote on important issues, and provide vital direction and advice about the market to the manager.
Thank you to our former Board Members!
- Jennifer Hugon (2009-10)
- Jennifer McMullen (2009-11)
- Jessica Eikleberry (2009-12)
- Jerrod Weyer (2011-12)
- John Drouhard (2009-13)
- Marion & Joseph Yoder (2010-13)
- Tom & Barbara Yoder (2012-13)
- Keith Speirs (2009-14)
- Marlene Collins (2014)
- Monica Bongue (2009-2015)
- Dave Benchoff (2009-2015)