Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc.
Local Roots Market and Cafe is officially known as Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc. WLFC is governed by a board of 9 members each elected for a 3-year term by the membership. Elections take place annually in September. Any member in good standing with the co-op is eligible to vote or run in the election.
- President – Betsy Anderson
- Vice President – Monica Bongue
- Secretary – Barbara Yoder
- Treasurer – Marlene Barkheimer
- Betsy Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Benchoff – email@example.com
- Monica Bongue – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlene Boyer – email@example.com
- John Drouhard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Jaeb – email@example.com
- Keith Speirs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barbara and Tom Yoder – email@example.com
- Joseph and Marion Yoder – firstname.lastname@example.org
or email email@example.com
Board meetings are held monthly (the 1st or 2nd Wednesday) at 7pm and are open to any member who would like to attend. At this time, Directors review co-op business, vote on important issues, and provide vital direction and advice about the market to the manager.