Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc.
Local Roots Market and Cafe is officially known as Wooster Local Foods Cooperative, Inc. WLFC is governed by a board of 9 members each elected for a 3-year term by the membership. Elections take place annually in September. Any member in good standing with the co-op is eligible to vote or run in the election.
- President – Monica Bongue
- Vice President – Mike Jaeb
- Secretary – Dave Benchoff
- Treasurer – Marlene Barkheimer
- Betsy Anderson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Benchoff – email@example.com
- Monica Bongue – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marlene & Bill Boyer – email@example.com
- Margo Curl -
- Debra Galaz -
- Steve Finney -
- Mike Jaeb – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith Speirs – email@example.com
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Board meetings are held monthly (the 1st or 2nd Wednesday) at 7pm and are open to any member who would like to attend. At this time, Directors review co-op business, vote on important issues, and provide vital direction and advice about the market to the manager.